With over 20 years of writing and implementing successful grants, I am able to provide sound advice on writing a successful grant from both the writer and project manager perspective.
Program Description: If you are a non-profit organization or an individual looking to improve grant writing skills, this workshop is for you. Training provides the opportunity to develop an understanding of the components of a successful grant proposal.
Topics of this workshop generally include:
- Understanding of what funding organizations look for in grant recipients
- Developing a program that sells itself
- Writing effective goals and objectives
- Evaluating a program effectively
- Writing a winning narrative
- Developing a budget and budget narrative
- Finding grant funding and writing resources